Sustainable Living in the Heatons (SLH) is an award-winning community group active in the Four Heatons, Stockport. We work with other local community organisations to make the Heatons even better, for now and for the future. We do this by:
- Offering ideas for living more sustainable lives
- Organising walks and bike rides to showcase the wonderful paths in the area
- Creating and maintaining local greenery
- Supporting sustainable businesses and organisations in the area
- Networking to promote lower carbon and improving local biodiversity
You can find out more in the Topics section
We normally meet on the first Saturday of the month at 10:30am to 12.30pm at The Heatons Centre, next to Heatons Library, Thornfield Road, Heaton Moor, Stockport SK4 3LD. We plan our activities and sometimes have a guest speaker.
If you would like more information, or to talk to one of our team before coming to a meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Everyone is welcome.
You can also join any of the events listed on our Events page or sign up to receive our monthly SLH newsletter by email. Please contact us if you would like to be included in our mailing list. We will never pass on your details to other organisations, and you can unsubscribe at any time.